Monday, October 10

oh to be 16 again

This saturday was little brother's junior homecoming dance. Husband and I always go to the location where pictures are being taken so I can see Jax, but also look at all of the dresses {and poor outfit choices by many}...

I think dresses have gotten shorter since I was going to dances in highschool. I mean booties were about hanging out and when did stripper shoes become popular? These platforms were 5" and higher. Some of those poor girls were obviously already in pain and they were only at pictures. Jeesh.

We didn't stay long, as the older I get, the less cool I am to little brother. Either that or he was terrified I would verbally embarrass him. I have that tendency...





shirt: H&M, necklace: Atlanta's mart, watch: Francesca's, bracelets: Atlanta's mart, jeans: express, shoes: Steve Madden, sunglasses: gift

1 comment:

sister said...

so hansome jackson ;)and looking good sister , brother , the great shraz and lura